Commercial Vehicle Manufacturing
The global environment for commercial transportation vehicle manufacturers has evolved drastically
throughout the recent decades. Growing demand for goods transportation, agricultural and special
vehicles as well as public and private transportation Has come along with new challenging requirements
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Renewable Energy
- Building and Construction
- Insulating Glass
- Direct Glazing
Key Application Areas
- Manual Application with ergonomic Ultra Mix Plus Handgun (cabin windows)
- Bonding Of Bumper Modules and Front Panels
- In-Mold-Coating For Paintable Class-A Surfaces
- Direct Glazing: Manual or automated volumetric adhesive application
- Structural Bonding: Body-in-white assembly
- Exterior Component:bonding and sealing of
- Rear and Side Panels
- Acoustic Dampening: Underbody coating
- Interior Component Bonding: Luggage compartments and lashing rails
- Bonding and sealing of structure
- Sandwich (insulation) panels
- Bonding of lashing rails
- Floor Bonding
- Headlight Bonding and Sealing
Bus and Coach
Bus and couch operators have been faced with changing requirements, passenger expectations
but also legal and environmental regulations. Lower vehicle emissions as well as passenger
and driver safety plus additional comfort have been in focus of developments.
Truck and Trailer
Truck and Trailer manufacturers have been challenged to provide improved solutions to the
transportation market. Carrier and shipping agents demand overall lower transportation
costs, which calls for lower weight, higher capacity and improved ergonomic handling of
Rail vehicle manufacturers have been encountered with more competition from air
traffic. Which led to fast evolving design changes plus functionality to address
lower operational costs, passenger safety and comfort.
Recreational vehicles owners demand increasing comfort in their motor homes and
caravans but also more modern exterior designs are demanded – nowadays it express
the lifestyle of the owner more than ever before.
Processing and Application, Adhesives and Sealants
While the vehicle segments differ as such, the requirements for the
manufacturers are similar – it is all about new designs, new materials
and evolving assembly processes. The choice of the right adhesives and
sealants plays a major role, however, a key aspect is also the processing
and application of these different materials. Learn more about manufacturing
applications and get convinced about our products and system solutions.
Agricultural vehicles are typically used in very harsh working conditions.
Long term withstand against shocks and vibrations is key for structural
joints in such vehicles.