TWINCONTROL Multi-Component Spraying
Service Training Seminars
The Wagner TwinControl is designed to meter, mix, and apply the toughest plural component protective coating and spray finishing materials with complete accuracy of ratio and pressure.
In positive displacement proportioning piston pumps the fluid is precisely metered and delivered by the piston reciprocating motion. The patented Magnetic Stroke Meter detects the exact position of the piston and passes the information to the electronic box, which automatically calculates the mix ratio and instantaneous flow rate. The Wagner TwinControl plural-component spraying system is available as a standard unit that can be completely customizable to meet the required application. Kirkco would be pleased to assist with system configuration for your application. The Wagner TwinControl is perfectly suited for indoor or outdoor use for protective coating and spray finishing applications related to the marine, bridge, rail, and wind energy industry.
TwinControl is designed to improve your daily workflow. The unit combines innovative components like the Magnetic Stroke Meter with the superior WAGNER IceBreaker® pumps.
With delivery rates from 1.2 l/min to 18 l/min and operating pressures from 40 to 500 bar, TwinControl is suitable for AirCoat and Airless application of 2K water- and solvent based materials in metal, wood and general protective coating processes.
Models with air supply only (turbine version) are available for hazardous areas. Versions with electrical supply are suitable for non-hazardous applications.
Need a full paint system?
- The patented Magnetic Stroke Meter ensures high reliability even with high viscosity materials and high delivery rates.
- All the working parameters - mixing ratio, flushing procedures, pot life time - are adjustable using simple icon buttons on the control box.
- User-friendly and "language-neutral" control panel: only three buttons (Start - Stop - Flushing) are needed on a daily basis!
- Automatic flushing process: just press a button to clean the mixer, hose and gun. Easy and fast operation.
- The powerful IceBreaker® piston pumps ensure high performance and reliability. The patented air motors do not suffer from icing problems and ensure smooth operation without interruptions. Special anti-abrasion materials guarantee a long fluid section life.
- Mixing block: specifically designed to minimize the volume and improve flush efficiency and mixture homogeneity.
- TwinControl units are available on wall brackets, a stand or a heavy-duty trolley to meet all customer requirements.
- Real time mixing control with ratio monitoring alarm
- Pot-life monitoring with alarm
- Automatic flushing process
- Real time delivery rate display
- Mixing accuracy display
- Material consumption monitoring
- Pump diagnosis system: pre-alarm and alarm in case of pump malfunction
- Gun Flush Box connection optional
- All the working parameters can be set directly on the control panel.
- A 3-level password prevents unauthorized personnel modifications to sensitive data.
- Mixing ratios of 0.1 : 1 to 20:1
- Trucks, Buses And Other Commercial Vehicles
- Protective Coatings: Bridges and Infrastructure
- Offshore Structures: Oil and Gas Refineries and Platforms, Windmills
- Chemical and Power Generation Plants
- Agriculture, Construction And Earth Moving Vehicles
- Metal Industry
- Rail Cars
- Wind Industry: Coating Of Towers, Blades, Wing, Turbines
- Wood Industry: Coating And Painting
- Low, Medium And High Viscosity Materials
- Water- And Solvent-Based Materials
- 2K Epoxy Lacquers And Primers
- 2K PUR Lacquers And Primers
- 2K High Solids
Need a full paint system?