Metering & Mixing Plant for Liquid Silicone Rubber Applications
The LSR 200 ELA and LSR 20 ELA represent the latest generation of 1:1 mixing and metering plants for Liquid Silicone Rubber.
This product line comes with top-notch features which provide great operator comfort, higher efficiency and significant cost savings.
The individual smart control of the servo driven metering pumps enables a simultaneous unloading of both drums. In combination with the optimal platen design and a pneumatic drum bottom support, the LSR ELAs provide a maximum material utilization of more than 99.5%.
In other words, the residual quantity in the both empty drums is less than 0.5%, this represents an additional material saving of approximately 50% compared to other electrical driven dosing pumps or even 90% of conventional pumps.
- Innovative solutions help to save material, increase productivity and enhance sustainability
- Robust 1K and 2K processing equipment for reliable operation in demanding production environments
- Easy handling due to operator friendly controls and ergonomic design
- Optimized design and functionally based on close cooperation with material manufactures
- Standrardized product portfolio provides on the spot service and spare parts availability
LSR ELA Comes in Different Variants
LSR 20 LC: Pneumatic Drive Motor for reduced output 20L pail feeder for economic and compact meter mix Plant for LSR processing.
LSR 20 ELA: For processing LSR with electric servo drivent pumps 20L pail feeder
LSR 200 ELA: For processing LSR with electric servo driven pumps 200L pail feeder
LSR Conti Mix 200: High output for the production of bulky LSR work pieces.
Drum lifter: Comfortable and easy handling of 200L drums.
Drum Support: Helps to save additional 50% of residual material.
Container For colors